The Social Enterprise will focus on small community from 150 to 250 families with all basic requirements.
To create 1 million social enterprises by 2020
To Inline with Make in India, Swachh Bharat, Skill India, Empowering Women, Safe Drinking Water, Family Mapping, Promoting Renewable Energy, Cleaning Septic Tanks & Drains concepts.
- Water Treatment plant with 7 stage Purification:
- Water Treatment plant with Microcomputer controlled with GPS enabled Smart Card based with a delivery capacity of 2000 litres per day.
- Treated water quality is at par / equalling with any branded bottled water.
- High Quality, BIS standard, CE, NSF certified material is used in the construction.
- 100% shock proof, user-friendly, compact and sturdy.
- The plant can run on the solar power.
- Training on Solid waste management, ISL (Individual sanitary latrines), Community toilets, Biogas plants, Rainwater harvesting construction and maintenance of the same and low cost housings construction.
- Hygiene Products sales: – Sanitary Napkins, Toilet Cleaning chemicals, equipments etc that helps in maintenance of personnel as well as hygiene of the surroundings.
- Family Mapping of Complete Family members - Gender, Age, Employment, Education, skill and local resources profiling.
- Connecting people based on need, knowledge, Product, Marketing exchange opportunities.
- Micro finance, Gold loan and crop loans.
- Health Profiling, Tele Medicine, Generic Medicines, Diagnostics and complete health care.
- Internet, Digital education and Skill development.
- Mobile Recharging, E-Money, Insurance (Health, Human, Cattle, corps and Vehicle).
- Tourism Development, Travel trips management activities.
- E- Commerce facility for buying and selling products.
- Agro equipments, Food Processing & Packing, cold storages and Nutritional food promotion.
- Promoting Alternative and renewable energy, saving energy by Promoting Solar LED systems.
- Water audit, Energy audit in communities, institutions, industries and corporate.
- Promoting & Protecting Indian crafts and culture by recognizing and registering them.
- Cleaning and sanitizing of community over head tanks, individual water tanks and sumps.
- Cleaning Septic tanks, Drains, Mosquito Fogging Activities etc.
- Green House, Poly House, Horticulture Development and Planting trees.
The Opportunity :
Expected Primary Revenue
The entrepreneur has to supply to a minimum of 200 families at some expected cost he/she wishes. The initial investment will be rupees 99000. Taking two hundred families into account and minimum water consumption of an individual into consideration, the entrepreneur will be able to sell more than 1600 litres per day. Even if the minimum selling price is considered, the entrepreneur will be able to get twice the money as return on investment in a single year.